Warren & Betsy Talbot sold all their belongings to go travelling around the world. Now they live off writing blogs and books. Warren and Betsy are now experienced in running a business without a fixed address. We asked Warren Talbot what he was going to speak about at Webforum 2014:
You’ll leave with a real-world take on:
- How we created a business that can be run from anywhere
- The tools we use to stay connected
- How and why we live and work without a cell phone (yes, it is possible)
- The systems we’ve put in place to coordinate our work together as a team
- The sacrifices required to live and work on the road
- The questions you should ask yourself to determine if living and working from the road is right for you.
If you’ve ever considered picking up and running a business without a fixed address, this is the session for you.
– Warren Talbot
Du møter Warren & Betsy Talbot på Webforum 2014. Klikk her for å sikre deg billetter til konferansen